Relationship therapy isn’t only for couples: it can also be useful for individuals who are seeking a partner, currently dating, or those who are unsure they have found “the one”. We know it takes two healthy individuals to make a healthy relationship. That may mean focusing on just you – whether it’s your stuff that’s in the way or you have a spouse who isn’t ready for help. It may take two to build a satisfying marriage, but it only takes one who is willing to change to turn a marriage away from divorce. If you are in a marriage you want to save but your spouse is ready to call it quits, we can help you fight for your relationship the right way.
Areas of specialty:
- Couples therapy for one when one partner does not want to attend
- Relationship issues or dating patterns that lead to unsuccessful romances
- Contemplating or recovering from a difficult break-up or divorce
- Dealing with infidelity (past or present) and betrayal
- Setting boundaries with a romantic partner or feeling codependent